Thursday, March 4, 2010

Actor confesses: back pain from artificial breasts



Damn funny, cheeky and provocative: The new movie "The St Trinian's" (running since Thursday) brings our laughing muscles powerfully moving.
Mainly because actor Rupert Everett (49) in a double role, as a man and a woman, extremely brilliant. Express spoke with him:
What was it like to slip into the role of a woman? Everett: Exhausting! I had to spend hours each day in the mask. Wig, makeup, high heels, padding under his clothes - that's so funny for a man who not imagine how it looks! Of the artificial breasts, I even get back pain.
Were you able to identify with the role as the crazy boarding school director? Yes, it was easy. She reminds me in its robust and amusing way to my mother and Camilla Parker Bowles. I had only to imitate. Besides, I was as a child to a boarding school, was taught by monks. I know what it going on there!
1989 you have outed themselves. How do you assess the acceptance of gays in Hollywood today? "The world is still conservative, it has not changed. The film business makes it not just the gays. Especially in Hollywood - everything must be politically and morally correct. There the people would rather have a man and a woman on the red carpet to see instead of two gay men holding their hands.
You want to move to Brandenburg. What do you like Germany? Germany is sexy! I always came so often to Berlin, had friends there. I love to watch play naked, for example, people in the zoo at Frisbee!
Also of interest
"The St Trinian's" - photos here