Friday, February 5, 2010

Riots after the foul on goalscorer Martin Harnik



Dusseldorf --
For Fortuna striker Martin Harnik and scorers to 1:0, the matter was quite clear:
"After the free kick, I put myself already making preparations to take the ball with his head. Then I am torn by two arms to the ground. This was a clear penalty, "said the scorer of the game crucial scene near the end.
The riots led however, because the guests looked very different. Moritz Volz namely, immediately before Bielefeld Andre Mijatovic met with his elbow in the face. Arminia Bielefeld coach Thomas Gerstner: "An assault," Jovanovic protested against it: "Before the kick, he tugs at me. I turn, maybe I'll meet him too. But it was not intentional. "
Schalk referee pointed to the penalty in any case point, objects were thrown onto the lawn and it took half an eternity until it came to pass.
The completed Jens Langeneke as usual ice cold. Düsseldorf victory scorer: "I did not like an idiot waiting for five minutes on the penalty spot, then what I went drinking and got caught I put down the ball, and reingemacht the thing."
Also of interest
3:2! Fortuna shoots Bielefeld